Distance between Hue and Hoi An
- Distance between Hue and Da Nang: 100km
- Distance between Da Nang and Hoi An: 35km
- Distance between Hue and Hoi An: 135km
Bus between Hue and Hoi An
- Departures at Hue: 08.00, 08.30, 13.15, 13.30
- Departures at Hoi An: 07.30, 08.30, 13.30, 13.45
- Hue Hoi An bus ride takes 4 hours
- Ticket price: between 140,000vnd and 170,000vnd
Bus Companies: The Sinh Tourist, Hanh Café. All buses are comfortable and air conditioned.
View places of departure and buy Hue Hoi An bus tickets online here.
Train between Hue and Hoi An
All trains stop at Da Nang Station, 35km north of Hoi An.
- You have to take the train Hue – Da Nang: 3,5h by train
- Then take a taxi or bus Da Nang – Hoi An: 45 minutes drive
- Departure of trains Hue – Da Nang: 06.47, 08.56, 09.34, 10.35, 19.53
- Departure of Da Nang – Hue trains: 08.35, 11.56, 13.23, 18.05, 18.47
- Price: between $ 6 – $ 10
Rent a private car for the trip between Hue and Hoi An
It is very easy to rent a private car with driver on site in Hue or Hoi An. It costs between 1,300,000 VND and 1,500,000 VND depending on whether you pass the Ocean Cloud Pass – more expensive or the tunnel.
The best way for Hue – Hoi An ride: ride with The Family Rider
A ride with The Family Rider is quite expensive, about 55 USD but worth it. You will make a day trip between Hue and Hoi An with your private guide, who usually speaks English and he / she is also your motorcycle driver.
Several stops will be scheduled during the motorcycle trip:
- At the Tam Giang lagoon, one of the largest brackish marshes and brackish water lagoons in Vietnam
- At the Elephant Waterfall
- Ocean Cloud Pass
- View of Lang Co Bay
- At a beach in Da Nang
- Visit the Marble Mountains in Da Nang
This tour is really recommended and you can read the reviews on tripadvisor here